animal protection ship sailing yacht "pacifico"

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• animal protection ship sailing yacht "pacifico"

We want to introduce ourselves: Jürgen, Simone and Loona Sattler. Loona is the 3rd crew member and a small lady dog. She lives aboard since she was born and is always with us when we are aboard or take any action. With our ship, named “pacifico”, we are busy for humans, animals and nature since more than 7 years. Our ship is the in Germany 1977 only one time built type Perkeo 41. Our homeport is a small harbour in NW-Germany, named Weener. Here we are well known as animal protection vessel. The ship´s name is written in small letters, comes from the Spanish language and means things like “looking for peace”, “peaceful” or “peace loving”. The ship has been technically improved and modernised over the last 11 years. The engine is an Mercedes OM312.
    With a length of 12,5 m, a width of 3,80 m, a draught of 1,55 m and an inside height of 1,90- 1,95 m she is bulbous with high sides. There is a lot of space inside but she is rather calm in her sailing qualities. The high freeboard and the solid railing is a nice feeling at sea. Her weight is about 22 tons. “pacifico” can take two persons more in the fore cabin.

Comment

Hi Jurgen, Simone, and Loona,

Welcome to this site! I'm a US citizen by birth, but I grew up in Europe and lived in Germany 12 years. 7 years in Wurms, 1 year in Karlsruhe, 2 years in Heidelberg, and 2 years in Berlin. I graduated High school in Berlin back when the wall was still up and it was east and west Germany.

Nice pictures! Good to have you here. Cheers!

Erik.

Comment

Welcome aboard!!!
        Kevin Sanders
        Bayliner 4788 Seward, Alaska
        Map where I am right now
        https://share.findmespot.com/shared/...j23OquWOj2N3Xe

Comment

Thank ypu very much for the posts! If you all like, we can share stories of the "pacifico" and her crew.

Comment

Working...
          X