New to the site

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New to the site

Hello all. New to the site and we own a 1996 3587 Bayliner in Woodbridge VA. Looking to live aboard full time starting May 2021. Want to pay off the boat and save money. New to boating so any helpful insight to the ICW from VA to Fl would be great!!!

Would like to know Marinas that allow live aboards full time.

v/r Randy

Originally posted by rlates View Post
    Hello all. New to the site and we own a 1996 3587 Bayliner in Woodbridge VA. Looking to live aboard full time starting May 2021. Want to pay off the boat and save money. New to boating so any helpful insight to the ICW from VA to Fl would be great!!!

Would like to know Marinas that allow live aboards full time.

v/r Randy
    Welcome aboard Randy!

Being a west coaster I do not know much about that area, but I sure love the 3587 Bayliner as a liveaboard.

Those have a TON of room!

BTW, your move aboard date and my retirement date are almost the same

Do you have a slip yet? Are you going to be in one place or are you going to be doing a lot of traveling?
    Kevin Sanders
    Bayliner 4788 Seward, Alaska
    Map where I am right now
    https://share.findmespot.com/shared/...j23OquWOj2N3Xe

Comment

• rlates
      rlates commented
      Editing a comment
      Kevin,

I am retired military and a DOD Contractor. Wife is a nurse. We plan have a slip in Woodbridge VA. Plan on learning boating and preparing for our long journey beginning in 2021/.

Plan on marina Hoping down the east coast. Plan on stopping on Jacksonville then who knows.

Read all the past threads to get an idea of what you need to know. Welcome aboard.
    Azzurra
    Seattle, WA
    Ocean Alexander 54

Comment

We had a 3587...Lots of room for the size. Enjoy your time on the water!
      Destiny
      Bayliner 5288
      Port Ludlow, WA

Comment

Working...
      X